background

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just the Three of Us

I have no idea why, but we're horrible about getting a picture of the three of us. Thanks to Grandma Millie, it finally happened. Here are a few pics we took after our brunch at Sonterra. (not sure I've ever seen this smile on me before)


The Tootle Men

8 comments:

The Grays said...

good looking fam!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the fam pic! That turned out great. Are you at the Tootles?

juju designs said...

Those are some great family shots you captured. Ryan is such a cutie!

court garrison said...

Jess - something happened...Ryan grew up! He looks really different...very big boy looking...wow. How does that happen overnight!?!? Yall are 3 beauties

Martha said...

Precious family. Everyone's looking at Ryan and wondering how he grew up overnight--I'm looking at Jessica and thinking she grew up overnight--to a beautiful wife and mother!!

Anonymous said...

I think you guys look great! I can't wait to see you in May!!!!!!!

I'm Jana :-) said...

What a great family picture!!!
What a great family!!!
Hey Jess...I'm down for 99 anytime you are ready.

Erik said...

I love the family picture--We hardly ever get them taken either-nice work!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive