background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Blog Archive
- September (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- March (2)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (8)
- July (9)
- June (4)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (6)
- August (9)
- July (8)
- June (7)
- May (5)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (10)
- December (6)
- November (7)
- October (11)
- September (7)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (9)
- February (8)
- January (12)
- December (8)
- November (12)
- October (9)
- September (10)
- August (15)
- July (16)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (7)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (7)
- November (10)

13 comments:
He's getting so big! CUTE crib sista!
turning the mobile on by yourself, ryan??? such a big boy!!
Next step--dismantle the mobile and crawl out of the crib!!!
Whatever...all of you know jess turned on the mobile before hitting record...makes for great blog material! Just kidding Ryan, you get all the credit!
Okay, is that not the BEST time!??! When they wake up..and see you...and smile so big like they just didnt know if you were really gonna come and you just really came! Oh, its my favorite. I have been saying for months I needed to get it on video! Way to go Jess!
I'm going to play that tomorrow morning as I check my email over coffee. What a pleasant way to wake up. I like that he entertains himself by turning on the mobile while waiting for momma to come get him!
I love that he is standing in his crib waiting for you. He is the cutest thing, just can't wait to play with him again!!!
What a SWEETIE!
I remember those days... when they'd wake up smiling & sweet! He's a little boy version of you! What a little man...
haha, aww hes so cute!!
"biiiiig boy":] lol
What a cutie...wow...standing in his crib....he's getting old!
Mobiles are so fun to touch...right????
Ok, that is the cutest EVER. He looks so happy to see you!
He turns on the mobile by himself...no way! I cannot wait for that-it buys you an extra 15 minutes in the morning!
Post a Comment