Ryan couldn't get paparazzos Nama and Nama Dotty to put their cameras down. Here's Ryan's famous crawl.
background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Blog Archive
- September (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- March (2)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (8)
- July (9)
- June (4)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (6)
- August (9)
- July (8)
- June (7)
- May (5)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (10)
- December (6)
- November (7)
- October (11)
- September (7)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (9)
- February (8)
- January (12)
- December (8)
- November (12)
- October (9)
- September (10)
- August (15)
- July (16)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (7)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (7)
- November (10)

13 comments:
What a stud!! That's an awesome crawl...nice use of the head :-) We're heading to CA on Dec 12th...any chance you'll be out there too??
Whatever it takes to get the boy where he wants to go!! Precious, as usual.
haha, that is adorable!
Too cute...hope he's feeling better!!
That's great! Thank goodness for video cameras!!
That was me above... I don't know what I accidentally clicked for it to come up anon.
Oh jess - thats the cutest thing I have ever seen. He is so cute. I mean - when they wanna move, look out! I hope he is hard headed - HA! Way to move about little Ry!
NO WAY!!! I had no idea!! He is soo cute with his precious head crawling:)) ohh I can't wait to crawl around with him!!
That's hilarious! I love it!! I hope he is feeling better now!
I just watched that about 10 times. Seriously entertaining. He's a determined kiddo. I bet by the time I get there he'll be doing that "run crawl" thing.
That is hilarious! I can't wait to meet this little boy!
at least he is moving...figuring out how to get where he wants to be:) Good job Ryan!
I can't believe he's crawling - he's a very advanced baby!! Nerissa filled me on all the stuff from your last dr's visit. I hope everything is going well now with all his new stuff. Let me know about the torticullis - we had our first PT session on Wednesday. Not too fun - hopefully you don't have to do that! Anyway, he's still as as cute as ever - doesn't seem to be slowing him down!
Post a Comment