Every morning I think, "How great is this. I get to wake up every morning to my husband bringing me my son." So, every morning, I have the biggest smile on my face. So much joy in my heart!
he looks just like you jess. mom and i were just going through old pics of us and ryan is a little you and malyn is a little me. we need to get a pic of them playing together and it will you like you and me as kids!!
First of all...I love the bounce. And secondly, I cannot believe he is 6 months! WOW! Time flies. Miss you baby boy and I cannot wait to see you so soon!
6 comments:
What a wonderful delight to see your baby as the very first thing your see each morning!
he looks just like you jess. mom and i were just going through old pics of us and ryan is a little you and malyn is a little me. we need to get a pic of them playing together and it will you like you and me as kids!!
First of all...I love the bounce. And secondly, I cannot believe he is 6 months! WOW! Time flies. Miss you baby boy and I cannot wait to see you so soon!
WOW - 6 months! What a big boy and so much more joy yet to come. Aren't we moms lucky? :-)
Ryan looks like a litte boy now! Wow! Put a golf club in his hand! Let the training begin!
Boo
I see the Okkies in the top picture:) Don't you love them?
Post a Comment