background

Monday, November 12, 2007

Bounce With Me

Bounce if you love your momma.


Apparently, my pitch goes up a few notches when I get excited.

6 comments:

boo and stacy said...

YES it was soo high...... and sooo funny that you said that.

He looks so cute boppin around!!

The Grays said...

thank you ryan jessica and jay-z..."Bounce wit me" will be in my head all day :)

looks like he's having fun!!

The Garrison's said...

Oh so funny! I love him

Pam said...

Miss that high voice when you are excited and I miss ryan. he has changed and I can't wait to see him. Sat. lets get together.

Kthed said...

I"m laughing at the pitch... I'm the same way! LOL I love those bouncy things - they are life savers sometimes!

Shelly said...

He loves it! And your voice is priceless...you were more excited than Ryan :-)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive