Momma got a new do! Last night, she went out on the town with a new image! So, don't mind the sleepy eyes, no make-up and pj's. We're not moving super fast this morning.
Yes you do look like you are in your bra but then all the tops you girls wear now look like bra's. Maybe you want to fog that part out on the internet. Love your MOTHER
8 comments:
It's cute... I've been dying to do the same thing! Are you in your bra? (am I talking dirty on the internet?) LOL HA!!1
Love your hair. So cute. Perfect. Wow.
sooo cute jess! yes you look like you are in your bra. haha.
ok.....where did you get the guts? i need to do the same. chop this mane off!
I LOVE IT!!!! I always go back and forth between growing it out and chopping it off--you are brave!
Yes you do look like you are in your bra but then all the tops you girls wear now look like bra's. Maybe you want to fog that part out on the internet. Love your MOTHER
It's better than a bra, its a nursing tank. Yep, still sporting the ole' nursing tank around the house. Jess
LOVE your hair!! It's fabulous!!!
It is fabulous!!! Seriously, a great cut! Nice work!
Post a Comment