
Where do you go with a baby and not have to pack diapers, strollers, carseats, pack n plays, blankets, burp cloths, or toys?!?! THE ARNOLDS! My goodness they have everything. They made this trip possible. We did not have to pack anything for Ryan except his clothes, and Ryan himself. For more information on the "World's Easiest Vacation with Baby", you can go to the Arnold's website (link is on the right).
I have so many precious pictures of Ryan with his cousins. It was so great to have them all together. Malyn wanted to attack him for his pacifier (she doesn't even use one), and Mattie Sue was questionable about having another baby around. Sue was so sweet with him. She'd say "It's okay Baby Ryan. Don't cry."

I think my favorite part of the trip was learning that Mattie Sue talks to her shadow. She must have done this for an hour.

Ryan was a champ on the trip. We had many "firsts" on this trip.
-first plane ride (except when he was 9 weeks in the womb)
-first beach trip
-first dunk under water
-first time to laugh for his mommy and daddy
-first time to sleep unswaddled (partially successful)
-first photo with a bunch of California girls
This caused a little tachycardia for me. I'm fine now. (I think Dad was a little nervous too).
I'll have more photos soon. Tired and ready for bed!

4 comments:
ohhhhhhhh come back!!!!!
the DUNK is a big deal! We loved hanging out!
Ahh... Ryan did so good with the dunk... I love your blog's facelift!
Great dunk. Poor guy.
Post a Comment