NOTE: This is a 6M outfit. I had to go into his closet and re-evaluate.
Ryan and I went to Happy Hour and met up with Marisa. Don't worry folks. Rod picked him up after his golf game. Mommy got to enjoy a good beer and live music, while enjoying some HYSTERICAL conversation.1. Ryan slept SEVEN hours last night. It was wonderful for Mommy! Hopefully, we're working our way to something good.
2. Looking forward to my slumber party with Casey, Marisa and Susan when Rod goes on his canoe trip. Yummy food by Chef Casseb.
3. We appreciate my mom's help with our house and getting it back together after the sewage flood.
4. We're looking forward to dinner with Grandpa and Grandma Tootle tomorrow night!!
5. The new carpet is WONDERFUL! We feel like we're in a new home. I feel much better about Ryan being on the floor now.
6. Ryan played in his Jumperoo for the first time. Okay, so maybe Nama and myself played with Ryan in the Jumperoo.



7. Lately, it seems that everytime my mom and I try to plan for a shopping trip, we get completely POURED on by all the rain. We tried to drive out to the San Marcos Outlet Malls to go to the Potterybarn Outlet, and we couldn't make it. Streets were flooded, and you couldn't see 20 feet in front of you. So, we turned around. TURN AROUND AND DON'T DROWN....(Cheesey, San Antonio saying that is becoming all too familiar).

8. Ryan's ready for his buddy Hudson to get here. Come on Hudson! You have a lot of people here who love you already!
9. Ryan and I got to see my cousin Mary and all her zillion of kiddos. Unfortunately, my webcam was not working, so they couldn't see Ryan.
10. Working from home has been going well. Nama has been over both days this week to help me keep Ryan on a routine. Its great! I feed, hand over to Nama and she'll burp and change him. Back to work I go. When cooking dinner, I put Ryan in his bouncy chair and he'll watch his momma whip up a four course meal. Ha! Okay, so they've been one course meals.
BONUS TIME!
11. The sewage smell is coming back into our house. The cap is off in the backyard so we shouldn't have another flood, but unfornately we're getting a pretty yucky smell roaming the bathrooms. I sprayed and sprayed air freshener and poured tons of toilet bowl cleaner in the toilets.

4 comments:
We did spend a lot of time driving or sitting in the car, getting no were. Anyone have an ARK for sale? Ryan looks great in the jumboroo.
Hi Jessica,
I love reading your blog! You are so good about updating it! Chris and I would love to do lunch after church soon. Hope you are having a great week,
Courtney
Go away sewage!! Cannot believe the smell is coming back. Hope this weather clears up a bit for you guys soon to take that away with it. Love ya!
He is the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment