Ryan, Mom and I visited Jenny at the coffee shop, and found some of our friends from our Small Group! Can you say "babysitters"? Nama and I got to eat waffles, carry a conversation, drink chai lattes, and gain five pounds all at the same time. I'm multitasking with the best of them.
background
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Ryan is SO Loved!!!
Ryan, Mom and I visited Jenny at the coffee shop, and found some of our friends from our Small Group! Can you say "babysitters"? Nama and I got to eat waffles, carry a conversation, drink chai lattes, and gain five pounds all at the same time. I'm multitasking with the best of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Blog Archive
- September (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- March (2)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (8)
- July (9)
- June (4)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (6)
- August (9)
- July (8)
- June (7)
- May (5)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (10)
- December (6)
- November (7)
- October (11)
- September (7)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (9)
- February (8)
- January (12)
- December (8)
- November (12)
- October (9)
- September (10)
- August (15)
- July (16)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (7)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (7)
- November (10)

1 comment:
My peeps!!!!! Just love yall and sweet Ryan is the best...he is getting so very handsome! :)
Post a Comment