background

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Ryan's Room

Playdate was at my house this week. With that, I decided to pretend like I was one of those organized moms. In order to pull off the appearance, I had my mom come over and babysit Ryan while I whipped my house in shape. And, did I have a whoopin' of a job ahead of me. Here's a little of my "to do" list:
-laundry
-sweep front porch
-clean sinks
-bake chocolate chip cookies (aka. eat some dough)
-vaccum
-pay bills
-finish Ryan's room (still not done)
-empty boxes from the move in 2006
-The list goes on and on.....


I'm glad my day for playdate was moved up b/c I really needed to get my list worked on before I head back to work. I'll be officially back in the office on August 6th, but start back part-time from home, July 9th. Hopefully, I'll be able to work and take care of Ryan. We'll see!

Here are some pics of Ryan's room. And, just some random pictures I thought I'd share.

Memory box of Ryan's Birth

This unit was built by my dad, and Rod stained it. The "T" you see here is now on the wall above the changing table. (see picture below)


Wasn't Rod a cutie pie?!


Sweet Mandy was in San Antonio for a conference. I took her to Jacala for a little San Antonio flavor!













1 comment:

Pam said...

Cute room, sweet daughter and precious grandson. Yes, Rod was and is a cutie.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive