After getting stuck overnight in Chicago, it was straight to Grandma's arms for a big hug! What a fun time we had. Lots of good conversation, napping, and EATING! I think I ate Grandma out of her house. (My portion size was quadruple hers). And, if you ever need a good nap, go to Bellevue. I swear Grandma has a sedative running through her air system. And, if you want to take a warm, yummy shower...Bellevue house.

My cousins and favorite Auntie came over to Grandma's on Saturday for a YUMMY lunch and lots of laughs. Of course...I got my "Auntie-hug" fix (a few times). I had a ball watching my cousins' kids run through Grandma's house just as we did when we were little. And, they loved the same toys that we played with over 25 years ago. My cousin Mary stayed the night with us. We stayed up till 1:30am! I hadn't done that since before pregnancy. I love my sweet Mary.
My favorite moment at Grandma's was when she came into my room, the moring I left, and crawled in bed with me, and we just talked and talked until we were forced to get up to shower and leave for the airport. A moment I'll always cherish. Oh, Ryan had a great time in Ohio. I told Grandma that Ryan didn't cry once on the flight there and back! Such a good baby. :)
If possible, try and take a look at the samples we put on the wall for Ryan's room. I believe if you double-click on the picture, it should open it up to a full view. Let me know what you think.
Votes:LEFT: 0
CENTER: 5
RIGHT: 2

7 comments:
I think I still like the center one best. That is my vote anyway. nama
I vote the center one too! I miss you so much and well am just - sad. I am glad I had to rush out of there so I didn't break down (as usual when you leave!) So excited to meet Ryan! Love you, Jess!!!
Jessica, it was such fun being able to see you and visit with you in Ohio. You are a beautiful radiant mother-to-be. What a blessing to have been able to spend time with you! Love you sooo much!! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs!
I love the green/blue color of the center, however, I vote for the Baby Boy Blue on the right!! I think it will be a perfect backdrop for the mostly primary colors of trucks, cars, planes, trains, boats, legos, dinosaurs, frogs, snakes, sharks, baseballs, footballs, basketballs,soccer balls, golf balls!
Hugs! and Hugs! again, love, Auntie
i vote on the right one!
what is it called?
stace
How special Grandma Dottie got to be with you while you are pregnant. Do you remember the coffee cans she helped you and Kim decorate for Mother's Day? I still have mine. It was supposed to be a canister to keep flour in and said, "You're as pretty as a flour."
I like the right one which means you should probably go with the middle one. I'm always wrong when it comes to decorating!!!
I really can't see them. I like the blue on the left and the one in the middle, not so much the right.
I thought you were going to leave it the color it was?!!?. I like the one on the left and the one in the middle! I miss you!!
Megan
Post a Comment