Christmas was WONDERFUL to us! God is good! Having everyone in town for the holidays is always fun! I got to see my dad and Sharon, and they stayed with us, so we enjoyed their company even more! On the 23rd, I made breakfast for Stacy and fam, Grandpa and Joan, Dad and Sharon, Jenny, and Rod and I. I made the MOST DELICIOUS pancakes ever! Nothing better than suger, buttermilk, sour cream, and flour all mixed together. After a mound of pancakes and a container of syrup, we were COMATOSED.
After Christmas, we were back to work....in SLOW motion! Rod and I just went for our four week appointment. Everything looks good so far. BEST news of all...I only gained 4 lbs the past four weeks, which included the holidays! Baby Tootle's heart beat was 150 bpm! Nice work, kiddo!
If you know me at all, you know I can't decide on anything. I'm in a constant state of deciding. Well, Rod and I have changed the Tootletot's name AGAIN. We really like this one. As Melanie Sturm would say, "We are done and done."
RYAN DONOVAN TOOTLE
RYAN TOOTLE
Doesn't that sound nice?!?!
Hope you all have a blast for New Year's Eve! I'll be lounging around...hopefully in comfy cotton pants, next to a fire!
Love to all!
background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Blog Archive
- September (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- March (2)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (8)
- July (9)
- June (4)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (6)
- August (9)
- July (8)
- June (7)
- May (5)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (10)
- December (6)
- November (7)
- October (11)
- September (7)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (9)
- February (8)
- January (12)
- December (8)
- November (12)
- October (9)
- September (10)
- August (15)
- July (16)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (7)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (7)
- November (10)

No comments:
Post a Comment