
2nd Prenatal Visit -
Today's visit went well. Just did the typical urine sample, and the doc gave me another sonogram!!!! Doctor said we have a "pretty" baby. Do they say that to everyone?!?! The little Tootlebug was just movin' around, waving its buttocks in the air. At one point, it seemed like she/he was trying to swim....legs were kicking all over the place. Nope, I don't feel a thing!
Dr. stated that we should know the sex of the Tootlebug on Dec. 11th. She kindly, with a little begging from me, set up a 2 week appointment (after my next, regular appointment) to come back in and "sex" this child before Christmas! Grandmas need to know! I NEED TO KNOW! I think its a girl. Sorry Rod.
Yesterday, Nov 2nd, Rod and I went to a first trimester screening to check for Downs, and other conditions that could be potentially harmful to the baby. (See photo of our superhero - Spiderman, or a Mexican wrestler). So far, everything is checking out just fine. That appointment was our first time to see the baby in "baby form" and jumping around on my uterus, like I was a trampoline. Pretty incredible.
Next visit is Nov. 30th! (remember, no sono this appointment, so I won't know the sex)

1 comment:
I am new at this blogging thing Jess too but wanted to let you know I am SO EXCITED for you three!!!! Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment