background

Wednesday, November 02, 2011











School Halloween Parade!!!



Ryan's class takes their turn. This was hilarious because his "eyes" weren't lined up with his eyeballs so he was walking part blind.



Brothers become unified Minions.



Bad shot of a really fun and yummy spread



Even vomited guacamole is good guacamole.



Mummy-dogs!!! Gone in the first 30 mins of party



Not only my first spider web 7-layer dip, but my first 7-layer dip period!



2nd annual halloween kid pic!!!



The Sams! Sammy and Samantha will be good buddies



How great are these two?!?! I think they had more fun than the kids. Pop pop raided Mimi's craft room and turned himself into a pumpkin with no nose! ;)



Hudson was not only in Batman costume, he became Batman. All answers were how Batman would answer. "Hudson, it's time to eat." Hudson declares that Super heroes don't eat." And, he needed to be pushed at top force on the swing launcher.



Nama Dotty handed out the candy to the neighborhood kids thank you to my favorite hobo in town!!


Had a great Halloween!!! Excited for the holidays this year!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

boo and stacy said...

THESE ARE GREAT!!! Yum with all that food!! Cute ideas:) The kid line up is hilarious:)) Sweet Nama Dotty the Hobo...love it! Love her!

Minion are SOO GREAT!!!!

Woods Family said...

I thought that was your grandma Dotty! How fun that she was there! Does she live there now? I think I knew that? The food pictures were fantastic!!!

Pam said...

Mimi rocks. Great job on everything. Next year I'll be there for sure.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive