background

Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Happy Independence Day to you all!!! Love that America is celebrating. Sadly, without a fireworks show in Texas. The ole burn ban that I'm sick of hearing about.

We celebrating a day early at Mimi and Pop Pop's house for two of my favorite things. Swimming and grilling. Rod made fajitas that were a total crowd pleaser. Give it up for the husband and mastery skills on the pit!!!

Mimi and I had a photo session with the boys the next morning.




Mimi kept saying I was choking Samuel but for whatever reason, it wasn't registering...



















EVERY HEART BEATS TRUE FOR THE RED, WHITE, AND BLUE...

Brooke, help.  blog pics are blurry coming from blogpress.

Location:Tootles

4 comments:

Pam said...

when you click on them they clear up. ??
Great pictures. Love Tootles house.
Yes you were chocking you son. :)
Happy 4th. So sorry I had to miss. :(

Brooke said...

Eek! I don't know the answer to that one! Under settings, there's a support section. You can "Contact the Developer" and maybe they can tell you what to do. But Pam's right, they are clear when you click on them. Weird.

boo and stacy said...

Those boys are so darling!! And I love Mimi's house!!! Happy 4th!!!

mimi tootle said...

I love that picture of you and the boys.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive