Ryan was in his first school program. I had previously asked the teacher what Ryan would be singing so that we could practice at home. Her reply was "They will be HELPING to sing Feliz Navidad and Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree." And, she was right. They "helped". Sort of. Well....
After the program, we headed over to Nama's house to see the Arnolds. We couldn't wait.
The next day, Stacy and the girls came over to see the house and hang out. So fun to see them play together.
I got this picture of Malyn by bribing her with a cookie.
Rod and Ryan walking the plate of cookies and milk over to the fireplace for Santa. He threw those cookies DOWN!
Santa sets up the presents alot like Auntie Jenny does. He eats cookies like her too.
Jenny spent the night with us, and it was soooo fun to have her wake up with my family and enjoy Ryan's sweetness and excitement. Ryan woke VERY early partly due to tummy issues, and part excitement. JEnny was so great about holding him off from coming down stairs until at least 6am. So, by 6:00am we let him come downstairs and just look at what Santa had delivered. Dad requested 20 more minutes. Millie, does that sound familiar?
Jenny and I couldn't take it, so we allowed him to open JUST his stocking.
Ryan requested the following from Santa: tracks, trains, Charlie and a Thomas the Tank Engine computer. Kudos to Amazon.
We then headed over to my parents' house to have Christmas with them. Lots of fun as usual. Now, kudos to the family for being able to snap photos of the kids and take a big family photo within a five minute timeframe. I wouldn't even say shorter than that. We got this task down!!!
Mookie-dooks. Don't you just love her?!
Hands down my favorite Christmas as a Tootle! Love everyone. I didn't take any pictures of Christmas at the Tootles so unfortunately, I have no pics to post. But, let me tell you... the kids SCORED!



4 comments:
please send me the pictures so I can get them printed.
Great post. Great pictures.
Cute, cute. The picture of Ryan next to the tree in Sam's chair is priceless.
GREAT pictures!!! It looks like Christmas was a blast. Isn't it soooo much more fun with kids?!?! By the way, Samuel looks SO MUCH LIKE YOU in the second to last picture. Not sure if you hear that a lot or not, but I had to do a double take!!
What a GREAT Christmas!!! Already miss y'all!!
Post a Comment