HOPE YOU ALL HAD A FABULOUS HALLOWEEN!!! Happy birthday MARTHA!!!!!
I had sucummed to the fact that my kids just wouldn't be the ones sporting fabulous costumes. And, I just don't have the creative mind to throw one together with what's in my closet. Nor do I have the kind of cranium that does things in advance. So, what's a mom to do????? Grandma 911! (except she called me).
Mimi saved the day with the costumes. She called me probably a month before Halloween and, not wanting to intrude, asked if I'd be okay with her making costumes for the kids. Would I be okay?!?!? And, since bears live in the woods, we got these ADORABLE costumes, HANDMADE, well thought out, and mommy way-approved! THANK YOU MIMI!!!!!
Rod and I hosted our first official party at our new house!!! It was soooo much fun. Rod and I really had a great time. The house is perfect for entertaining!

7 comments:
I LOVE the picture of the pirate and Willie! How come the painters that have worked for me are never that cute??!!
Mimi is the best. She gets Mimi of the year. The boys looks like they could go on a movie set and be best dressed.
What about Rod's costume? Its too funny not to post!! Love the kiddos costumes. That Millie I tell ya!!!
i'll add it!
Everything went great and you have a perfect place for the kids to go. I agree, Rod's punkin guts need soom hoo-rahs. It was so funny when you all asked Hudson to give Willie a kiss goodby and he said "No, his face is dirty!" Fun night.
I always end up to anomymous!!!
I give up! I like your mom's better!
Post a Comment