Sammy's first tooth made its debut. Welcome "tooths" #1. Now, as for #2, #3, #4, and so on... Please be kinder to the kid, will ya?!?! Okay, so Sam is my child that I literally have to see snot coming out of his eyes to realize he's sick. He's such a good baby. Well, "tooths" #1 appearance just really gave him a run for his money.
All weekend he was sooooo clingy and whiney. Most of you know I don't have a lot of patience for Mr. Clingy and Ms. Whiney. So, Monday I had to take him to the doctor b/c I just knew something wasn't right. 98% sure it was another ear infection, she assured me the other 2%. Constipation and teething. Constipation and teething???? Gosh, I feel like constipation and teething are Parenting 101. I know better. I'm sure Humana is off in the distance just thrilled with the collection of another $40.00 for NOTHIN'.
So, we're on the three Ps right now. Prunes, peaches and pears.
Also for the book:
-he loves avocados and bananas
-applesauce is his request for breakfast
-loves his cereal
(now you see the guilty party in the constipation)
Sam weighed in at a whoppin' 17.13 lbs.
He's crawling, and crawls REALLY fast for:
1. Me
2. Our contiminated shoes (loves the flip flops)
3. Door stoppers
4. Anything of Ryan's.
5. All chokable items.
He's talking more and more. He has the cutest baby talk EVER. He's great with the M sound, so I'm sure that Momma will be his first word. RECALL: Dada was Ryan's first.
Ryan loves to play (show off) with Sammy. It's a really cute, bossy thing he's got going as a big brother.
Hope you all are having a great week! Much love! And, welcome Harper and Sutton!!!!! xoxo
background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Blog Archive
- September (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- March (2)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (8)
- July (9)
- June (4)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (6)
- August (9)
- July (8)
- June (7)
- May (5)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (10)
- December (6)
- November (7)
- October (11)
- September (7)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (9)
- February (8)
- January (12)
- December (8)
- November (12)
- October (9)
- September (10)
- August (15)
- July (16)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (7)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (7)
- November (10)

2 comments:
omg. I know what you mean. Jake's first tooth (teeth, it was 2 at once) was PURE torture. The other ones weren't as bad. THEN last week and into this week he got his first molar. Again, OMG. I think it is because a)teething hurts, duh and b) they are boys and no matter how cute or old they are, boys have a mUCH lower threshold for pain... Fortunatley, so far my kid has had no problems in the poop dept. He is a Willingham...
as always, great post. Miss you los tootles
Post a Comment