For real????
Again, I will be overly obnoxious in saying he is the sweetest, little toot around town! Need to feel loved???? Have a little time with Samuel....he'll snuggle with you, bat his eyes at you, and give you the dimpliest smile.
So, Samuel at four-months! We haven't gone to the doctor yet, so don't know all his stats, but here's what I do know:
-When at school, he drinks 5-6 oz bottles. When I breastfeed him, I have no idea how much he eats.
-He sleeps from 7:30pm, with a sneaky-sneak feed at 9:30pm (so I can keep my milk supply up), and wakes between 6:30 and 7:00am. It's wonderful!!!
-He loves to talk.
-He's got multiple dimples on his cheeks. (don't think they've found their place yet).
-Hands down the greatest smile.
-Not quite rolling over yet. He just sort of hangs out on his side.
-Loves to eat his hands, which wakes him up, so still have to swaddle Sam at night. Miracle blanket!
-Just took the Nap-nanny out of the crib. He's now sleeping flat on his back, and seems to do fine.
-He's started smiling at Ryan, which just melted my heart more than I ever knew it would. Can't wait for whats to come (yes, some things I can wait for).
-Doesn't have to be held all the time, but when he is held....he's one happy, happy boy.
-No longer does his projectile vomiting. Really hasn't for about a month now. yeehaw.
-He fits well in 3-6 mos clothes. Nama Dotty politely suggested I not put him in his 3 mos outfits anymore. Poor kids toes were all curled up last night b/c his PJs are too small now.
Love this happy, adorable boy!

3 comments:
what a little lovie! he is so stinkin cute!!! i hope to meet him sooner than later.
what a handsome fella. I mean seriously, so cute. And way to go on the sleeping through the night business...we still aren't there. I love his sweet smiles! It is so hard to believe how fast they grow. Enjoy!
Oh he is C.U.T.E. Seriously, what a cute face!!! Sounds like he's a great eater and sleeper. Don't you love it when they get to that point? Things start to become a little more predictable. So happy he is doing well. Happy four months Sam!!!
Post a Comment