background

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kickin' it with the Family

I LOVE, LOVE being with family. I actually don't care whose family it is, I just love to be around families. My family, the beautiful and hilarious one it is, celebrated Christmas on Sunday.

Samuel, really?! What's to ponder? I promise this is a sane family.



Look who got a new iPhone!!!! She was so surprised. Love Christmas surprises.

Stacy loves her some Samuel. He loves his Auntie Stacy.

Ryan's favorite cousins. Mattie Sue is so sweet with Samuel.

Somebody got into Nama's jewelry. Oops. It was just too quiet for too long.

6 comments:

Melanie Flinn said...

Cute cute. Love that you are starting the festivities early! Have a Merry Christmas. Samual is so sweet.

Amber Greenawalt said...

LOVE it!!! And what a beautiful baby Samuel is! I mean honestly Jessica, he is precious. Such a sweet photo. Merry Christmas to you and yours :)

Pam said...

Thanks ya'll you've made my tooth extraction doable.

The Garrison's said...

Oh my word Jess...is that Samuel Sue is holding!?!? He looks like a tiny little baby doll?!?!

Nicole Svendsen said...

love the pictures--that new header is so cute. have fun:)

The Blevins' said...

most precious pics ever. I love your new header pic. How priceless.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive