background

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pregnancy #2 Thoughts

1. "Hi, Esophagus? It's Stomach. I'd like my stomach-acids back."
2. How is it that I wake up every two hours (restroom usage or not), on the odd hours. (11pm, 1am, 3am, 5am, 7am...rise and shine)?
3. Only nine more weeks to go....as of TODAY!
4. Parker, just because I wear too tight maternity pants, doesn't mean you need to climb into my ribs. Hate to tell you, there's no room there either.
5. Did I take my PNV???
6. "Rod, do you think I'm bigger this pregnancy or last one?" Rod: "You look the same to me." Ah nuts.
7. I blame Jana Wascher for introducing me to Costco's bite-sized lemon cakes. Wonder if eating five of those will show up on the scale?
8. Excited Parker will have a buddy to pal around with. Rachel's having a boy in February!!
9. Am I really in this size???

9 comments:

Pam said...

I'm not sure which one is the funniest. That was great post Jess. You are so funny, just like Ryan.

The Grays said...

I saw the picure of you in the last post, and you look great!!

I know what you mean about the PNVs...I never could decide whether it was better to assume that I hadn't or that I had.

Do not introduce yourself to Costco's molasses cookies. (they don't sound that great, but they may be the best cookies I've ever had!!) Jim's dad got some when we were in SA...DANGEROUS!!

mimi tootle said...

I think you look great.....you are being a good sport about all you ara going through. I don't think men really GET IT!! You really made me laugh. I dare you to post the kitchen picture.

Nicole Svendsen said...

you are so funny. I love number one--gosh that is something i do not miss! so, are you settled on parker? remind me about the sling when the time comes so i send it with stace:)

Martha said...

Do you already need a daily pill case at your age?

Sharla said...

You look beautiful pregnant! I enjoyed this post... too true and too funny! The sad, not-so-funny, truth is that all those middle of the night wakings are preparing you for your soon-to-be reality... hmmm...

Dustin & Kate said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Too funny! I love that you have a sense of humor about all of the "fun" pregnancy stuff.

Shelly said...

Ha Ha!!! Isn't pregnancy just wonderful?!?! You forget all about the little inconveniences until it happens again. And those darn prenatal vitamins...so tough to remember them!

Daddyoleo said...

Was that lemon pound cake? With white icing?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive