background

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Six Month Comparison

Baby #1


Baby #2

I might venture to say that Baby #1 provided a bigger belly at six months, than Baby #2??? What do y'all think? (I'm not officially six months yet. Will be in a week, i think)

7 comments:

The Blevins' said...

oh yea sister, #2 is definitely smaller than #1. Maybe this is because you figured you couldn't eat everything in site...i am learning that lesson too!!

Jen Taylor said...

NOTHING wrong with eating everything in sight. Jsut want to throw that out there. Food is a lovely thing.

Tootle Family said...

Just threw down a big slice of chocolate cake. And, I wonder why this child moves around like a jitter bug.

I think my concern should be on my caffeine intake. bad momma.

Nicole Svendsen said...

i agree baby #1 is bigger but i do think we need an actual no shirt belly shot to be sure. where are you guys are names right now?

boo and stacy said...

Ryan was already past your tata's at this point!

Still so cute either way!!

Melanie Flinn said...

What is your official due date? I could do the math but I don't want to. Were you late or early with Ryan? I think #1 is a little bigger but I agree we need a no shirt shot. Also, caffeine can make smaller babies (so they say). :)

Cinda said...

I don't think I agree. You need exact pics. Lift the shirt up and turn the same. It looks like your not turned as far in the 2nd pic.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive