
background
Monday, June 15, 2009
Excuse the camera-phone quality. These were just too funny not to post. I can't describe how funny this moment was for Melanie and I. I had tears in my eyes. After putting them on, he remained so focused on his bubbles, and then decided to whirl around the baby pool in hopes all would see his new shades. We see them....loud and clear. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Blog Archive
- September (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- March (2)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (8)
- July (9)
- June (4)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (6)
- August (9)
- July (8)
- June (7)
- May (5)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (10)
- December (6)
- November (7)
- October (11)
- September (7)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (9)
- February (8)
- January (12)
- December (8)
- November (12)
- October (9)
- September (10)
- August (15)
- July (16)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (7)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (7)
- November (10)



11 comments:
I can just picture it now. How funny. I can't believe he kept the googles on. Or sunglasses.
o sorry, don't know how that happened. That last post was from Nama.
Hi there! Just read your comment on my blog - and by the way I do not think you're a creep for following my blog! Ha! :)
Ryan is just too cute! And I'm glad to know that you can relate about my plight with having high expectations for my poor husband when it comes to special occasions!
Looks like you're having a great summer so far! Congrats on baby #2!
Haha. He's on his way to being a quacker. I can feel it.
OHHHHHHH Jess, I would have been right there with you two!! FUNNY!
'We will we will Quake you'!!! That's our swim team song for those of you know didn't know about our swim team.
Love the belly shot in the bathroom! Bigger since we last skyped! Time to get off the scrabble and skype that belly!!
Awesome! I can't believe he left them on. Very stylin, Ryan!
Looking good Hollywood!!!
and ohhhh! the bump pic is SO cute! You're adorable Jes.
i love it!
testing 123...
i didtit!!!!
Post a Comment