background

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'll Take My Two-iron

20-Months!!!!
We're at 20-months and all I can say is that his #1 love is not his fun loving, beautiful, intelligent, hilariously hysterical mommy... it is golf. So, I as a golfer's wife, and now a mom of a golfer, have to adjust my "way of thinking". It's just going to "be that way". I guess there's always a plus side. As my funny friend Casey put it, "I think you found your meal ticket." (No, I don't really think that). Funny girl.

Ryan will pick up ANYTHING and use it as a golf club. I'm serious. He even used his nose-bulb thing to swing at a toy. ANYTHING. What amazes us most, is that he doesn't swing at furniture or people. Just toys, balls, shoes, etc.

Here's his down-swing

Making contact with the ball.

And, just like Daddy... looking to see where the imaginary ball landed.


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Pam said...

It's a hole in one Ry! That is why you can't see it.

Jen Taylor said...

He's so beautiful Jes!

Martha said...

Hmmm....a young Tiger Woods. Maybe Casey is right!

Pamela said...

Precious pictures. What a cutie!

Wencked said...

First off, your pics have taken on a whole new look..you have some talent girl to go with your fancy new camera.

Second...does he get some of that golf talent from Grandma Millie? Did she get a golf scholarship to college or something..I didn't know if I was remembering Tootle family history correctly.

Pam said...

O yes and I think grandma Millie should start teaching him some lessons for the up and coming golf star. Like grandma-like grandson. Then he will someday say I owe this success to my grandma Millie.

Kira Willingham said...

He has great form - that is what you say about a golfer's swing right?!

Chantel said...

How cute!!!

Shelly said...

This is adorable! He is such a natural. And yes, maybe your meal ticket :-) I can't believe how big he's getting. What a sweet boy!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive