background

Monday, December 08, 2008

Gearin' Up for the Big Guy

Our new, fake Christmas tree that I just LOVE!
Ryan, I promise there is a Santa!


He's tuckered out! Killer time at the Tootles! I got to babysit Hudson Wednesday night. He's such a sweet baby! And, super easy to babysit.



I was folding his socks (laundry morning), and he kept trying to sit on my lap to put his socks on. He has two socks on his right foot. The white sock is my sock. It was HILARIOUS! He was prancing around like a deer.


Finally, a husband and wife picture!!! This was just before Beau and Rod left to go hunting.




They both bought new knives for their hunting trip. Very proud.



So, while the men were being the "hunters", the women took the boys out for some fun...to nurture! Nama came along too!


So, if you ever want to feel snow in Texas, you have to go to a festival. I don't know. I would say it was more like "ice". But, don't tell the boys that.


5 comments:

boo and stacy said...

GREAT pic of the two of you!! He was just so excited to go hunting that he smiled for you. so nice of him!! TOO cute with the knives! Someday you can take a pic of Ry and Hudson with a new toy so excited!

Glad Mel and Beau are close!! Some good times to be had!

Pam said...

Love your tree and the picture of the two of you is darling. Thanks for sat. and seeing the snow. haha. True about Hudson, a darling little boy.

The Grays said...

LOVE the tree!!

Anonymous said...

I love your tree! It sounds like you guys are getting REAL snow tonight! Hope you are enjoying it and staying warm.

court garrison said...

I'm so excited that Melanie is close now...so fun for you and the guys too huh!??! Funny pic of men being men! ha! Love the boys in their PJ's

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive