background

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Maybe Next Year???

First Halloween party, he was Half Man/Half Dragon.

Then, he committed to full-on dragon. He killed me in the game of "Freeze".

Do you think he's upset with me?

And, your answer is...

So, Walgreens to the rescue, minus the hog. (check out the tats on his arms)
This is the only shot of the three boys. Holden, Walker and Ryan.

Oh, I'm sorry. Left one of them out. Gotta love those bad boys!

So tough.

Saturday, we went to Sea World. The dolphins were soooo friendly this day.

I asked Rod to take a pic of me feeding the dolphins....of course. Yes, this is me people!
Rod trying to fake-out the dolphin with a pretend fish...all while the lady on the microphone said the dolphins know better.

6 comments:

Pam said...

O great post. Love the big boy tatoos, on both boys. i'll never forget this halloween with Ryan.
And the freeze game, yes it was like everyone look now, you have 4 minutes and then i'm going to make the day care miserable and mom and Nama sorry they did this to me.

Martha said...

Those pictures are hilarious. I love the one of Ryan in the wagon tuning up for the big cry in the next picture. Nice picture of you at Sea World Jess!!

Kira Willingham said...

I LOVE the first pic where he is 1/2 Man & 1/2 dragon! Jess, i don't think you had a chance in you know what with that costume, he looks like he was lovin it in all the other pictures;) I agree with you Ryan your tough guy costume suits you much more!!

boo and stacy said...

so funny that he was just not into the costume! the bottoms of the dragon were hilarious...those big paws are too cute!

the freeze pic is so funny and i can just see him doing it!

you still love sea world jess, so fun, is it clean? and im assuming it was not too hot?

Nicole Svendsen said...

boo has those same arm tats from last halloween...must run in the family.

Shelly said...

I love that you ran to Walgreens for a costume change. You are a great mom!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive