background

Sunday, August 10, 2008

No Feelie Goodie

Ryan's been under the weather (what weather?!?!?) all weekend. Saturday, I went in his room to start our day, and he had thrown up all over the crib. Blueberries, corn and extras....everywhere. Then, I guess his "lower belly" hasn't been well either because that too was all over the crib the last two mornings. Poor baby had "it" all over his legs. He didn't move when we went in to get him after his morning nap. Broke my heart.

So, now we're on heavy soil, warm water, cotton cycle, x2! I made a quick run to Costco to get our monthly essentials, and came home to find Ryan napping...which is always nice.
All sheets, mattress covers, and bath towels are in the dryer...I'm lying, they're still in the washer, needing to go in the dryer.

To note: This blanket is the WORLD's BEST blanket. It's from Target. It's a Shabby Chic blanket that we use in our living room. It's like an adult-sized baby blanket. WONDERFUL! It's also Ryan's favorite. He often goes up to the blanket basket, rests his head and sucks his thumb before going back to play. Say a prayer that his blanket will make it out of the crib unscathed.

5 comments:

Pam said...

O bless your little heart Ry bread. Nama will be home and I'll take care of you when mom and dad are at work. I won't be home until thursday so get better and then if you get sick again I'll take you to nama's house.

Anonymous said...

Jess, I'm so sorry Ryan isnt feeling well. I missed seeing him tonight, but I'm glad he was tucked away nicely on "clean sheets!" You are a very good mommy.

The Grays said...

oh, poor tootles :( I hope ryan's feeling better today!!

juju designs said...

Awwh! Poor little thing...hope he is feeling better now. PS - When did you start putting blankets in crib with Ryan? I was wondering when I could start putting a blanket in with
Brayden (I know I could look it up in my many parenting baby how-to books :) Just curious on when you did it.

Nicole Svendsen said...

poor thing. he looks so cute sleeping in his crib

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive