background

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

As if Ryan Even Cares....

...but, I do. And, that is what matters. So, here is a picture of Ryan this morning on the way to school.

Navy socks, not buckled in well, tired, and trying to dance to the music... all while thinking Mom needs to give up trying to dance, take pictures, read emails, and play with Ryan while driving.

See what you think. Sorry for the poor image. Took it with my phone, while driving, and looking at the ROAD...not the child.

6 comments:

Pam said...

First of all stop driving and doing a million things or you won't have to worry about what his socks look like. Hear me!!!!!!!!!

Nicole Svendsen said...

he just seems to have the most mellowm happy spirit. I can't wait to see him again.

Martha said...

Jessica--just say, "Yes, Mom. Sorry Mom. It won't happen again, Mom." :)

boo and stacy said...

I really like his shoes....have you looked into shorter socks? like running socks? i want some for the girls with the balls on the ankle. remember those?

so glad he likes his big boy car seat!

s

Tootle Family said...

found ankle socks at walmart!!!!!

Pam said...

I like how all you moms ignored the advice in the first comment

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive