This video doesn't show the length of time Ryan tried to figure out how to get down the step safely. Holden and I must have watched him for 10 minutes try to figure it out. I learned that Ryan likes to "figure things out" on his own! So, in "his" moments, please don't bother him.
I saw him get frustrated with himself for not being able to figure it out. The video shows a little of that. He's very persistent, and determined. At one point, he had his foot down on the lower level, and was shaking as he tried to carry his little body to the bottom level. Quite a sweet moment, and I don't feel I'm explaining it to its fullest.
P.S. Ryan was bitten (is that a word) yesterday at daycare. Since this is my make-shift "baby book", I thought I should jot it down.
background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Blog Archive
- September (1)
- June (2)
- May (2)
- March (2)
- February (2)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (8)
- July (9)
- June (4)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- September (6)
- August (9)
- July (8)
- June (7)
- May (5)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (10)
- December (6)
- November (7)
- October (11)
- September (7)
- August (7)
- July (7)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (9)
- February (8)
- January (12)
- December (8)
- November (12)
- October (9)
- September (10)
- August (15)
- July (16)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (7)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (7)
- November (10)

6 comments:
O Jess that is so funny. Yes he is a very determined little boy. That video cracked me up and will each time I look at it.
If this is your make-shift baby book you should go to the web site that will put it in a book for you.
I need to know where that website is - that would be great!! Have you discovered Shutterfly's photo books. I'm a huge fan - I do a hard cover one for every place we go! The video's cute! He'll be RUNNING down that step before you know it!!
I love that his little personality is shining through. Can't wait to see him again...labor day?
I love it when he scrathes his sides. He's so precious.
Oh my goodness..cutie! I LOVE and laughed out loud when he got so frustrated that he scratched his sides really fast...oh so funny little Tootle Tot! We cant wait to come to your birthday!
That's adorable! He seems so patient. And I love how he claps for himself in the middle!!
Post a Comment