background

Monday, April 21, 2008

One Screaming Monkey & a Birthday to Celebrate!


Ryan sold ten items for the CHUMs fundraiser. In doing so, he won the screaming monkey. Random, you ask? Yes, it is.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!!! We celebrated her birthday down in Port Aransas! We all thought we were 21 years old. Our bodies BEGGED to differ. They remained 31....and, reminding us of that today.


More pictures to come.....
Krista, bring on the pics!



Try to guess who doesn't get out in the sun much????? It's hard, but see if you can figure it out.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! So jealous, that trip looks like so much fun. Ya'll were the prettiest ladies on the beach, I can picture it. Did anyone yell "old enough" when the boys asked how old you were? :D

Loving your hair right now. So cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo bummed I missed it! Looks like you had a great time. Casey...want to hear more about your future husband! Jess - we want more pics!

Shelly said...

I'm laughing out loud...the booze doesn't go down so easy anymore, huh? Yep, I hear ya!!! Looks like you had fun despite the "day after" :-)

Nicole Svendsen said...

That looks fun...I am ready for bed by 10 and so nights out aren't really nights out anymore:(

The Grays said...

I feel your pain!!!

court garrison said...

First Jess, your hair is great! You look so cute. And looked like fun was had by all!

Chantel said...

So does the CHUM stand for Colonial Hills United Methodist? If so, are yall going to the Family Festival tomorrow nite? We can't wait!!

Martha said...

Ryan might have won the big prize if he'd asked Happy Joe and Martha to buy something. Or was the screaming monkey the big prize?

stacy arnold said...

maybe ryan will get the limo ride to pizza hut next year. the screaming monkey looks hilarious!

cute coast pics!! love the black and white of you and casey!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive