background

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

JT's Shower...A Good Excuse for Us to get Together!


We had Jennifer's shower in one of the hill country's prettiest homes. Most of us have grown up together since elementary school. I think Brooke and I are preschool (along with kklovejoy whose not pictured). Getting together with my girlfriends is one of my most favorite things to do! Never a dull moment! I think the moms at the shower can vouch for that. They recently learned of a trip across the border.

4 comments:

Pam said...

What???? when did my perfect daughter cross the border. come on moms let me in on this or do I not want to know.

Martha said...

My favorite comment of the night out of the mouth of a new mom was, "I'm never going to trust my kids." It was a very fun night. We love hanging out with our girls! We missed you Kim!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful ladies! Congratulations to you Jen, I wish I could have been there. Love you all!

Shelly said...

Thank God for girlfriends!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive