Mommy's excitement for the turkey dinner was a bit of an overkill. She woke me up, threw me in the carseat, took a picture of me, and then took me to Nama and Poppy's house for Thanksgiving.
Daddy and I played the game of "Trust". He kept his eyes closed and I told him where to go. Daddy needs to work on his listening skills. (No, Mommy did not tell me to say that).

Oh, I get it...this is the same idea as a bar-b-que pit. We, men, are to just stare at it.

This is my Uncle Chris. T-day was the first day he met me....he definitely has some points to earn. But, I did get all of his attention once he got away from the fryer.
Women by the food, gabbing. I'm definitely familiar with this scene. Cindy's holding me in this picture. We had a lot to talk about...something about a wedding?!?
CONGRATS AMANDA!!!

Oh, I get it...this is the same idea as a bar-b-que pit. We, men, are to just stare at it.

This is my Uncle Chris. T-day was the first day he met me....he definitely has some points to earn. But, I did get all of his attention once he got away from the fryer.
Women by the food, gabbing. I'm definitely familiar with this scene. Cindy's holding me in this picture. We had a lot to talk about...something about a wedding?!?CONGRATS AMANDA!!!



8 comments:
Gosh I had so much to catch up on! Love it all! Love Ryans little turkey foot. Matthew was complaining about the same darn thing with the "no turkey" bit! Ryan is getting so cutie!
O Jess that blog was so cute. What darling and funny words. It was a fun day and I think fun was had by all.
Wasn't it fun to have your first Thanksgiving as a mom. Makes you so much more thankful!
Love the commentary - Ryan is SO witty for a 6 month old!
That first picture is hilarious. Oh, Ryan. Just the first of many turkey days for you! Soon, you'll actually get to eat turkey!
I have got to save that first picture so I can look at it if I'm having a bad day! :) It's great! Glad to hear your Turkey Day was a good one!
The first picture had me smiling so big...what a cutie with sleepy eyes. So glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
I love all the pics and your posts - you are too funny. Thanks for your sweet comments too. It helps :) I don't have any great advice about the torticullis - a PT had to diagnose ours and I wathed her do a lot of activities/movements with Chloe but I have no idea what she was looking for. Good luck!!
Post a Comment