background

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Four Ladies and a Baby!

This weekend was a fun, HILARIOUS weekend with a few of my girlfriends and Ryan! If you know my friends, they are seriously some of the FUNNIEST people I've ever met. I say this all the time, but I could honestly sit in a jail cell with them and just laugh the whole time.

It was nice having a male around to do the heavy lifting, pack the car, and start the grill. Ryan was such a big help on the trip.

My dear friend Elizabeth let Rod and I borrow her lakehouse for the weekend. Except, Rod didn't get to enjoy the lakehouse the first night. Four ladies and a baby occupied the home Thursday night and then Jack, Rod and Jack Walker drove up on Friday to play. The first night involved white corn chili, white russians, and white girls playing Catch Phrase until 3:30am. THEN, the boys came! And, the night turned into steaks, beers and Catch Phrase!

Ryan was such a sport on the trip. The girls were so wonderful with him which allowed me time to really relax as well. Here are some pics of the weekend.

Brooke feeding Ryan carrots at a restaurant on LBJ Lake.

The weather was incredible.
Then, the boys came... and watched the grill.

Must be a male thing.
Is Jack Walker not the cutest?!?! Ryan loves to watch JW.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! Wish I could have been there with you guys. Much love, and great to see JW too!

The Grays said...

looks like y'all had fun! Ryan is adorable! are the carrots yummy??

Tootle Family said...

He's liking the carrots and squash so far!!

boo and stacy said...

YES Jess you have FUNNY friends. Just reading that made me laugh knowing yall had so much fun and laughed for hours. dosent it feel so good to laugh. glad you had that weekend!! And yes I would sit in that jail cell with y'all.

Kthed said...

Who's going to jail? Something about the grill & the male species... they are like magnets.. HA

Nicole Svendsen said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend getaway! I need one of those SOON! Oh wait, Stacy's birthday weekend is coming up!

Chantel said...

Looks like fun! I was in Tyler all weekend. We need to get together...at some point. -C

Pam said...

No one should wonder where Ryan gets his funny faces. His daddy is the pro at funny faces.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive