background

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tootle's Ten on Tuesday

1. So far, we've found no difference in the Jumperoo and the Exercauser...except for the convenience of having one of them in the bedroom so I can get ready in the morning.

2. Ryan LOVES Baby Einstein. Just learned that babies who watch BE use less words than those who do not watch the videos.

3. Yesterday, Rod was at BSF so I made myself homeade macaroni and cheese. (no protein mind you). I was got BUSTED. Boo came over around 5:30pm, and I was already in my pj's scarfing down mac n cheese. (We eat early around here).

4. I'm tired of being broke. When does this end????

5. Daddy Paul came into town this past weekend. We had a great time...and, I took NO pictures. ARGH! Can you believe?!?! I'm so annoyed.

6. Our laundry no longer fits in the laundry basket...and, I have no intentions of starting it tonight.

7. Ryan is now rolling over. I saw it for the first time on the video monitor at night. Couldn't believe that was how I'd see him roll over for the first time. Video monitor...JUSTIFIED.

8. All our sewage troubles are over. We've officially closed that chapter of "Poo Maddness". We were reimbursed for the damages, and we had our back-flow preventer put installed today.

9. Ryan went to daycare today in his pajamas. Elisia felt the need to tell me that they were too big. I KNOW. But, I'm tired, and we were tired last night and that was the last thing on Ryan's mind. Or, mine.

10. Since having Ryan, my heartache for hurting and starving children continues to get stronger and stronger. I had no idea how much I'd hurt for all the children in the world. I wish I could blink my eyes and as soon as I open them, learn that all the abuse and starvation was gone. This goes for Britney's kids as well. ;)

5 comments:

Nicole Svendsen said...

Interesting fact about the Baby Einstein. Does that go for all videos?

The Grays said...

I think it's just true for kids when ALL they do is watch BE over and over and over again and no one ever talks to them...a little BE isn't going to hurt anyone - at least that's what I tell myself when I let Kirby watch it :)

Kthed said...

Another one they like after they outgrow the BE is Cedarmont Kids' Videos... they're great! We would wear them OUT!

Andrea Cole said...

I love your blog too - I'm sure Nerf has told you that I read it all the time. I feel like i know you! I feel the same about kids too - and about Britney's - I was just telling my husband last night that I feel so sad for them. AND Ryan is adorable! I think he looks just like you!

Shelly said...

Ditto on the broke comment. And I cannot believe you saw Ryan rolling over on the video monitor. That is amazing! We don't have one, but I'm thinking we need one now.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive