
Jenny ran and swam in what was supposed to be a triathlon. But, with all the flooding, the triathlon turned into a "dualathon". Run, swim, run. Can you imagine?! Well, it didn't seem to bother Jenny. She was so great through the whole thing. I cried just watching her. The whole event was really cool! And, like every marathon, triathlon or simple 5K that I go to cheer friends on, I'm inspired and geared up to particiate. Does it happen?!?!
Here are some fun pics of the morning....early morning.





3 comments:
What a wonderful day. Jen, you did it girl!! Jess you did a great job on pictures and thanks for going with me. Okay are we inspired to do it? I could say before I'm 60 I'll do one??? Or not???
Way to go, Jenny. That will be you one day Jessica, just you wait and see! Ryan is sooo cute. He will cheer for his MOM!
Great job Jenny! Jess I think you could do a 5K- I feel like if I can anyone can...I am the worst runner in America!
Post a Comment