
I felt right at home when they put me in a swing! Nothing like a swing.

And, of course it didn't take me long to fall asleep in a swing. The teacher told me that I won't be allowed to stay asleep in the swing, so I guess I'll have to get used to that.

My mommy AND daddy cried when they left. I'm still trying to figure out why. I have all the toys in the world, and a lady with a blue apron to change my diapers. I had to give my mom my daily report card. I wasn't sure what she would think. She didn't seem to be too worried about it. She was worried that I hadn't had a BM yet. Wonder if that will be on tomorrow's report card. Wish me luck!

5 comments:
Good job Jess! He looks like he loves it! Fly him out here each day.....I'll take care him in my blue apron!
And it'll be just as hard when you leave him in his dorm when he starts college. I'd like to hear about the pink sheet.
HA! Stacy, that's hilarious. We'd pay double what we're paying daycare. If you'll just cover his flights out there and back.
Martha...I'm sad thinking about that day. I have 18 more years to be sad about that day.
Jessica, how hard! He sure looks content though!
Oh, such a difficult thing to do. But he looks right at home in the swing!
And I got your message about the tooth...darn milk...keep checking because another white dot will appear before you know it!
Post a Comment