Welcome Hudson!!!! We're so happy you are FINALLY here! Glad you and mommy are doing well! You sound like a good size boy! 7lbs and 15 ozs. Can't wait to hear more details about you. We love you to pieces!
Okay, I need a blog tutorial or something. My blog wont let me add a header picture at all! Have tried at least 2o times! UGGHHH! And all the cool stuff on the side...the counter, I tried to add it, didnt work either! Anyway, I need a tutorial from you!
4 comments:
YEA!! He is precious!!!!
Great pic Jess! Love the ones of Ryan below too! Cant wait to hang out manana!
Okay, I need a blog tutorial or something. My blog wont let me add a header picture at all! Have tried at least 2o times! UGGHHH! And all the cool stuff on the side...the counter, I tried to add it, didnt work either! Anyway, I need a tutorial from you!
looking forward to your visit this upcoming weekend!
Post a Comment