background

Friday, April 13, 2007

Five for Friday!

I'm copying my mom and Stacy with Five for Friday! So, here we go....

1. Dr. Finney saying "Pregnancy is just not fair for short-waisted bodies," constantly rings in my ear! She couldn't be speaking more truth in that statement.

2. Our good friends are in Hawaii right now staying on the same side of the island that Rod and I got married!! Kapalua Baby! Thinking about them constantly!

3. I love Ryan's pediatrician! Just met with her yesterday. She's originally from SA (always a plus), her OB/GYN is my OB/GYN, and her kids go to the day care that Ryan will be going to in August!

4. My sisters are my loves!

5. Little Ryan loves to make a debut for Rod when we lay down for bed each night. Good tumbles and rolls! Rod "zerberted" my belly, and we think it freaked Ryan out. He jumped big time! It was hilarious! Poor kid. We're going to end up torturing him for some good laughs.

BONUS:

6. Thank you to all those who love and support us!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I love this blogging stuff. Help me get the pictures in my blog. I'm tired of doing 10 on tuesday.
You all are easy to love and support. That is what families are for.

Anonymous said...

Ditto on what Pam said. How could we not love you guys?? You make it pretty easy.

I'm Jana :-) said...

I wish I were in Hawaii with your good friends!
Love you,
Jana

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive