background

Monday, March 19, 2007

32 Week Post -


I'm in my 32nd week right now!

Check out the point on that belly! Whoa! Who knew a belly could do that. With four more lbs to put on this kid, I'll be booked for a part in the circus...right next to the three-headed woman.

In all seriousness, things are going well here. I have an appointment tomorrow in the morning. Hope to hear more details about Ryan, and HOPEFULLY get a sonogram. I haven't had one since week 17, so I'm dying to see the little guy.

With the 20+ women we know that are pregnant, two just delivered. Both babies were early arrivals, and weighed under 5 lbs!!! You know what that means....Jessica's going all the way to 40+ weeks, with a 10 pounder. Just you wait! Anyone want to lay down some bets?

In case you've been worried about the reflex and indigestion, I've gotten it under control...somewhat. Heartburn hasn't made an appearance in a while. As long as I take my Pepcid, and throw down two Tums, I'm okay. Although, I can eat two bites of cereal, and I feel my Pops revisiting my mouth.

I'm heading to Ohio on Thursday to visit Grandma and cousins. I'm going to miss seeing my grandpa, but hope to get back up there in the summer to visit him...WITH RYAN!!!! My trip this week will consist of lots of good conversation, and RELAXATION! Rod is taking on the task of painting Ryan's room with a primer. The color MUST wait until I, Princess, get back to make sure I like what I have picked out.

Love to you all!! Depending on how I'm feeling, and looking, I'll have my next post in two weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All you need now is a belly button sticking out about 2 inches and we could have been twins! Oh to be 5 feet 10 or more.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive