background

Monday, January 29, 2007

Six Months...and Counting!

Well, Ryan and mom are feelin' good, and feelin' full. Ryan's acting like he has tons of room to move around and play. Well, Son I hate to disappoint, but my torso is no mansion....so take it easy!

For those of you who were concerned about my heartburn and indigestion...I found the answer. Pepcid AC before dinner! Still skeptical of the tomatoes, but otherwise, we're doing much better.

Rod has been quite "turned on" lately by my loud and proud SNORING! Ha! I wake myself up sometimes. Sorry Rod. Speaking of Rod, Father of Ryan, I decided to make him a part of our blog. As you can see, we were quite unsuccessful. He gave up on me after two pictures. This picture makes me laugh!








1 comment:

Pam said...

O my, Rod you must take lessons with the pictures department. You'll be taking lots of them starting in May. Won't be long now.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive