background

Friday, December 01, 2006

All is Well in the Tootle Household

Hello to All!!! As most of you know, Rod had his shoulder surgery yesterday morning. Everything went well. The doc found a second tear for which he repaired. Once we got home, both of us slept all day long. Getting up at 5am, in the frigid cold, doesn't fly with us.

While Rod was in recovery, I had a doctor's appointment. I hated to leave Rod, but really wanted to make sure all was well with the Tootlebug. And, yes everything is moving along fine. The nurse measured my belly and we listened for the heartbeat. Belly measures 16 centimeters, which would make me 16 weeks (yep, 4 months completed...right on schedule). And, the heartbeat was perfect. She seemed to think its beats were between 140 and 150 bpms. She gave me some acne cream to put on my hormonal explosion that has taken over my once clear skin. Ohhh, do I love my doc.

I'm getting a camera for Christmas! We hope to get it next week, but maybe I can get Rod to get it this weekend. As soon as we get it, I'll take another "bump watch" (thanks Krissy) picture.

We put up our Christmas tree and decorated our mantle. I don't ever want to take it down. Its soooo warm and cozy in our house. Our stockings are hanging, and soon we plan to put a pink or blue stocking on the mantle as well!!! (Dec. 11th we find out....lets all hope the baby is in the right direction for us to take a peek).

Happy holidays and love to all of you!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Labels

Blog Archive